Standard Cutting List for a Half Animal (Pork)
Price is $ 8.95 per pound packaged weight.
A half animal will be about 55-70 pounds of packaged meat and will cost around $500 and $600 (depending on the size of the animal).
A half pig will take approximately 2 shelves in a side by side refrigerator.
- 2 pork roasts
- 1-2 packages of shoulder steaks
- 6-7 packages of pork chops
- 2 packages of spare ribs
- 5-6 packages of fresh side (bacon that is not cured or smoked)
- 1/2 fresh ham (not cured or smoked)
- 2-4 packages of ham steaks
- 2 packages sirloin chops
- 6-9 packages of breakfast sausage – made from our own recipe with NO MSG, phosphates, nitrates, or nitrites. Our delicious sausage recipe has only red pepper, sage, paprika, and salt.