Standard Cutting List for a Half Animal (Pork)
Price is $ 8.25 per pound packaged weight.
A half animal will be about 60 – 75 pounds of packaged meat and will cost around $500 and $650 (depending on the size of the animal).
A half pig will take approximately 2 shelves in a side by side refrigerator.
- 2 pork roasts
- 1-2 packages of shoulder steaks
- 6-7 packages of pork chops
- 2 packages of spare ribs
- 5-6 packages of fresh side (bacon that is not cured or smoked)
- 1/2 fresh ham (not cured or smoked)
- 2-4 packages of ham steaks
- 2 packages sirloin chops
- 6-9 packages of breakfast sausage – made from our own recipe with NO MSG, phosphates, nitrates, or nitrites. Our delicious sausage recipe has only red pepper, sage, paprika, and salt.
For those of you who want cured and/or smoked meat, you may order a whole hog. Curing – $ 0.50 per pound. Curing and smoking – $ 0.90 per pound and is not nitrate or nitrite free. Curing and smoking takes an additional two weeks to complete and may require pickup in Chino Valley.
Many of our customers have purchased a smoker and have had good luck smoking their own meat.